Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Management Advisor*, Special Needs Consultant*
At Seven Oaks Financial LLC, you’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a portfolio of innovative products, access to powerful sales tools, and a resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
Our highly qualified team provides specialized expertise in areas including special needs planning, disability insurance, and college and retirement planning. You will have the chance to help others turn their financial dreams into reality and make a positive impact on the lives of your associates and your community; while synonymously being in control of your time, your income, and your own destiny.
Representatives will have the ability to conduct their activities remotely and online. No travel required. And will be able to have clients in any state and will not be restricted to a geographic area or city.
Representatives will control their work schedules to fit their needs.
- Provide Financial Planning Support to clients
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Offer expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain appropriate licenses and continuing education requirements
- Strong market development and networking skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and goal-oriented
- A strong verbal, interpersonal and written communicator with demonstrated success in building new relationships
- Exhibits a commitment to professionalism, honestly and a strong work ethic
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred, not required
- Financial Industry or insurance experience not required
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and 7 a plus, not required
- Wealth Management experience a plus, not required
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident only
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives. Bonus available to qualified individuals.
The right relationship.
Your clients trust you for financial guidance. To present them with sound strategies. Offer outstanding options in products and companies. Help put worry behind and the future ahead.
You’re helping to fulfill their lives.
For your clients, this means helping them enjoy life at its very best—by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets, and protecting what is most cherished. For you, it’s supporting the long-term success and personal satisfaction derived from your independent financial practice. We offer you a business relationship that makes lifelong client relationships possible. As a mutual organization backed with financial strength, we offer insurance, retirement, and investment products. And we service them in a highly welcoming, ethical, and professional manner that builds lasting trust and enduring friendships.
The means to do your best:
Freedom. That’s what becoming a Seven Oaks Financial Representative means. You work as an independent entrepreneur, setting your own income and hours, developing your own clientele, while we help provide all of the resources and support you need to succeed. These include underwriting, advanced sales, and sales support teams, who are ready to work with you on whatever you need—underwriting, case design, illustrations, competitive information, and marketing. To launch your financial practice, our potential financial assistance may help. And to keep your practice running smoothly, we offer numerous tools: a portal for managing your business with us, access to great industry training, and diverse professional development events and channels. We’re not only here to help fulfill your customers’ lives, but yours as well.
Products that deliver.
Our products help individuals, families and businesses protect what matters most. They are designed to be competitive over the long haul, so you know you can count on them to help you fulfill your clients’ goals for the future, including:
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance*
- Universal Life Insurance
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- Fixed annuities
- Indexed Annuities
- Variable Annuities*
- Disability Income Insurance
- Group Retirement Plans
- Group Dental, Hearing Care and Eye Care Insurance