Financial Advisor Intern
At Seven Oaks Financial LLC, you’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system that provides solutions for clients from a portfolio of innovative products, access to powerful sales tools, and a resource network that focuses on activities that get results.
Our highly qualified team provides specialized expertise in areas including special needs planning, disability insurance, and college and retirement planning. You will have the chance to learn how to help others turn their financial dreams into reality and make a positive impact on the lives; while synonymously learning how to be in control of your time, your income and your own destiny.
Representatives will have the ability to also help you remotely and online. No travel required. And will be able to work with clients in any state and will not be restricted to a geographic area or city.
Responsibilities learned will include how to:
- Provide Financial Planning Support to clients
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Offer expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain appropriate licenses and continuing education requirements
Ultimately we want interns to have:
- Strong market development and networking skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and goal-oriented
- A strong verbal, interpersonal and written communicator with demonstrated success in
building new relationships
- A commitment to professionalism, honestly and a strong work ethic
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident only